I've spent the past 6 weeks with my head over a toilet, bathtub, sink, or garbage can. My stomach muscles feel like I have done two-million sit-ups. Trust me, I haven't. I am so tired that I sleep all the time but it doesn't make me less tired. Through all of this, I cannot get over the sheer amazement and awe that inside me, there is a tiny life growing. There is a child that has a beating heart, a face I cannot wait to kiss, and hands I cannot wait to hold. I can't feel this baby moving, I can't see my stomach growing, but I know that there is a baby in there who will get stronger every day. I am 9 weeks and 2 days pregnant. In a few weeks I will be out of my first trimester and that much closer to holding my precious little miracle. I don't enjoy spending half my time being sick, but every time I feel nauseous I remind myself that it means my baby is healthy and there's nothing in the world I could hope for more than that. On some of the forums I am a member of, I see so many women complaining about being pregnant, about having to give things up, or refusing to give things up. There are so many women who would give anything to have what I have, and I will never take that for granted or forget it. This baby is the most important thing in the world to me. I will do ANYTHING to make sure that he or she is safe and there will NEVER be a moment when I regret my decision to become a mother. It is the one thing I have always wanted. I am so lucky, I am so blessed.
Mommy and Daddy love you Lil Bean. Every day for the rest of our lives. <3
Mommy and Daddy love you Lil Bean. Every day for the rest of our lives. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment