Friday, December 7, 2012

Dreaming For Two

Lately I find myself wondering so many things about this baby inside me. Right now he or she is so tiny, the size of a sweet pea. But I have so many questions. Am I carrying a handsome, loving little boy or a gorgeous, energetic little girl? Could my child be a future scientist, doctor, lawyer, or musician? Will she be the first woman president? Will he be a champion for civil rights? So many unknowns surround this tiny little darling. The one thing I do know is this, no matter who our baby becomes, I will never stop loving him or her with every fiber of who I am. Nothing, and no one will ever change the intense feeling of protection and joy that surrounds this child. I have not held you in my arms, I have not seen your sweet little face, but I know that I would die for you without thinking twice. I know that I am your mommy, and that is the best job I could ever have. The ONLY desire I have is to bring a healthy baby into this world and to raise this baby to be a HAPPY man or woman. Happiness comes in many forms, I don't care which you choose Lil Bean, just choose with your heart.

So far we have had a few little snags in the road but our baby is still growing. My mind won't be at ease until I am holding a precious baby in my arms, but I pray that God will protect us both.

XoXo
Jackilyn

1 comment: